Quick Question about HD 518

Brace

So I've never been very good with looking at a spec sheet so can someone tell me what type of connection goes into the headset.To be honest im not sure if it even has a detachable cable but in the picture it looks like it. If its not a 3.5 can i use an adapter so I can hook up a v-moda mod mic that connects to the headset via a 3.5mm. Thanks for the help. BTW here the link to the product page http://en-us.sennheiser.com/audio-headphones-stereo-hifi-tv-hd-518?v4r

It is in fact removable.

However it's not the standard one where you just pull it and it comes off, it uses the one where you need to twist/spin to the left to get it to come off. It's cool because if you pull from the cable it won't come off / damage it. 

It has a 3.5mm jack slot.

Personally I think the v-moda would fit; but you would loose the functionality the headphone has of the de-attach prevention mechanism .

4 minutes ago, ForsakenLive said:

It is in fact removable.

However it's not the standard one where you just pull it and it comes off, it uses the one where you need to twist/spin to the left to get it to come off. It's cool because if you pull from the cable it won't come off / damage it. 

It has a 3.5mm jack slot.

Personally I think the v-moda would fit; but you would loose the functionality the headphone has of the de-attach prevention mechanism .

Thanks for the help my dude:)