Ubiquiti Edgerouter X Slowing to a Halt

For some reason my Ubiquiti Edgerouter X started giving me problems about 2 weeks ago. It will slow download speeds down to 1mbps, compared to my normal 90mbps, if it is not restarted every couple of hours. Here are a few screenshots from speedtest. The first one is from last night at about 2am and the second one is from today at 1pm. There was next to zero traffic between these times and no new clients have been connected. RAM and CPU usage on the router seem normal.

Speedtest 2AM.pngSpeedtest 1PM.png

Here is my config file from EdgeOS if it helps at all config.boot

Did you try to reconnect to the net, instead of rebooting it?

If it helps, then there's a problem with your ISP. If not - I hope it's still on the warranty. You can also try to update its firmware.

EDIT: also, how's the connection between local devices? If it's always good, then it should be a problem with ISP.

1 minute ago, paprikman said:

Did you try to reconnect to the net, instead of rebooting it?

If it helps, then there's a problem with your ISP. If not - I hope it's still on the warranty. You can also try to update its firmware.

Yeah I've tried that several times because I thought it was a problem with Comcast at first and I do have the latest firmware for it. The router is only about two months old so its still under warranty.