Silent Wings 2 radiator pull fan installation help

Zack Brown

Hey

i couldn't figure out how to install SW2 in my H110i as a pull fan. Can anyone help please

thx in advance

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

CPU: Intel i7-6700k - GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW - Motherboard: Asus Z170-A - RAM: Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB 3000MHz - CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro GTX H110i - PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 650W P2 - Case: NZXT H440 White/Black - OS: Windows 10 Home - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red RGB

1 minute ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

If you don't have screws, you are screwed.

HA, GOT EM

I have the screws but the rubber thing is only one way

CPU: Intel i7-6700k - GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW - Motherboard: Asus Z170-A - RAM: Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB 3000MHz - CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro GTX H110i - PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 650W P2 - Case: NZXT H440 White/Black - OS: Windows 10 Home - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red RGB

2 minutes ago, Zack Brown said:

I have the screws but the rubber thing is only one way

I think you have to insert the rubber thingy into the corners of the fan, and then you can screw it.

9 minutes ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

I think you have to insert the rubber thingy into the corners of the fan, and then you can screw it.

I already inserted it but the other end of it does not have an exit for the screw to go inside the radiator