Fan orientation

vladonizer

I am going to have a setup kind of like this, except with 2 MSI GTX 1080s instead. Now I wanted to have positive airflow because I want the least amount of airflow getting in there. Would it be bad to have the top fans pulling air in instead of out? I would just get a 24mm0 rad for the top if I didnt already have a 280mm. Edit: Although my rad will be in pull, not push/pull

original.jpg

you can flip the top fans no problem but be sure to have a dust filter

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

15 minutes ago, LukaH said:

you can flip the top fans no problem but be sure to have a dust filter

It comes with one on top, I was just making sure the graphics cards pushing a little air up, and the top ones trying to push down wouldn't create any cooling problems. But all of this might not madder if I can squeeze a 280 up there, which it says only a 240 rad but it has the mounts for 2x140mm fans

the gpu fan blows air onto the heatsink and the air is pushed out of the heatsink it has little to no effect regarding case air flow. 

anyway you were asking about positive air pressure... just have more fans blowing air into the case than out even if all the fans but the one in the back are blowing in it will be fine but dust is a factor.... so dust filters. 

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

13 minutes ago, LukaH said:

the gpu fan blows air onto the heatsink and the air is pushed out of the heatsink it has little to no effect regarding case air flow. 

anyway you were asking about positive air pressure... just have more fans blowing air into the case than out even if all the fans but the one in the back are blowing in it will be fine but dust is a factor.... so dust filters. 

I will have dust filters on all intakes, dust is why I wanted positive pressure