windows homegroup slow speeds

2 pcs running windows 7 profesional 64 bits

TL-WR841N as router (300 MB/s such a lie XD) and 100 down 7-10 up speed at the host pc witch is with ethernet cable and something like 15 MB/s down and idk how much up on the second pc with wireless still 4/5 strength. I can watch a movie on the second one since the first is some sort of NAS for me but when i try to copy something  - 19 hrs for 23 gb iso file :/ f"ck off xD

Is there something i can do to improve this homegroup or this is just the best it can?

PS ethernet cable with gigabits cards aint a option and i tried alot of the "solutions" on the forums such as disable ipv6 witch just stopped my internet connection until i enabled it again. Also tried a WDS with my old TL 740N (even  bigger crap that the other one) and some weird things happened - showed wireless connection throu an ethernet cable xD crazy pc and it reduced the up/down speeds but made things like youtube load faster WTF

are you useing windows built in firewall if so disable it on both ends to see if it helps . if it does set up the right rules for what you need its fairly simple . are you also transfering ssd to another ssd on the other pc if not then the hard drives are the limit if you rule of the firewall .

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS