what's the best keyboard for gaming

GreezyJeezy

what are some good gaming keyboard that have LED's on them, same with a mouse. preferable not by razer, and with programmable buttons 

Personally, i think Ducky keyboards are the best, but unfortunately some of their keyboards do have RGB LED but isn't customizable, just preset lighting. If you want a customizable lighting, then i would recommend Corsair Strafe or K70/K65. Both are good. As for switches, I'm a major cherry fan boy and will only use cherry switches. Although my favourite switches are Blues there are too many issues with them and Red's will be the best for gaming (you could get the Cherry MX Speeds that are on the K70 exclusively). 

As for mouse, that depends on your handsize and the type of game you play. If you play CSGO, then i would recommend the Zowie FK or EC series or Finalmouse. If anything else, mouse performance isn't as greatly needed, so Mionix Castor, Razer Deathadder Chroma, or if you still want performance Logitech G303 or G502. G303 is lighter and has the best mouse clicks ever, and while G502 is great its just too heavy for me but that might be your preferred option.