Is this build compatible?

Yep but if you haven't bought anything yet then wait for a month a get a 480...even a reference card shouldn't run that hot and loud considering it's pretty low TDP :) 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

22 minutes ago, Leopard783 said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/pVPH9W

Is this build fully compatible? I remember hearing from somewhere pcpartpicker wasn't completely accurate. 

True about pcpartpicker, but your build is fine. Although I would suggest getting a 2x4GB memory kit to take advantage of dual channel memory operation. The motherboard has 4 slots, so adding another dual channel kit later will not be a problem.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 minutes ago, brob said:

True about pcpartpicker, but your build is fine. Although I would suggest getting a 2x4GB memory kit to take advantage of dual channel memory operation. The motherboard has 4 slots, so adding another dual channel kit later will not be a problem.

Thanks for the input, Ill make sure to change the memory to 2 sticks.

27 minutes ago, Leopard783 said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/pVPH9W

Is this build fully compatible? I remember hearing from somewhere pcpartpicker wasn't completely accurate. 

A few things:

1.  The R9/RX 480 is being launched within 30 days.  You should wait for that.

2.  You have the option of grabbing 2800MHz RAM or higher.  RAM is cheap, grab a 3000MHz kit.  Yes it matters.

3.  The Cryorig H7 or the Bequiet! Pure Rock would be better choices than the Hyper212 EVO.  They cool just as well and are quiet.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($233.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($102.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($69.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($88.30 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.49 @ OutletPC)
Case: Fractal Design Define S w/Window ATX Mid Tower Case  ($74.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($84.99 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Fractal Design FD-FAN-SSR2-120-BK 66.0 CFM  120mm Fan  ($6.49 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Fractal Design FD-FAN-SSR2-120-BK 66.0 CFM  120mm Fan  ($6.49 @ NCIX US)
Other: Cryorig H7 CPU Cooler ($35.00)
Total: $815.60 - No MIRs
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-01 20:57 EDT-0400

11 minutes ago, stconquest said:

A few things:

1.  The R9/RX 480 is being launched within 30 days.  You should wait for that.

2.  You have the option of grabbing 2800MHz RAM or higher.  RAM is cheap, grab a 3000MHz kit.  Yes it matters.

3.  The Cryorig H7 or the Bequiet! Pure Rock would be better choices than the Hyper212 EVO.  They cool just as well and are quiet.

Are there any good graphics cards that wont have a new series that will tank its price soon? I'm kinda impatient and waiting 30 days is quite a while for me.  

I will probably end up doing a custom loop when I get the money, the fan is temporary.

6 minutes ago, Leopard783 said:

Are there any good graphics cards that wont have a new series that will tank its price soon? I'm kinda impatient and waiting 30 days is quite a while for me.  

I will probably end up doing a custom loop when I get the money, the fan is temporary.

These new GPUs are based on a die shrink.  Both Nvidia and AMD will have massive improvements in efficiency and architecture.  Sorry, it is too close to launch.  The only smart thing to do is to wait a bit.  You can still build the PC, just wait on the GPU.

...or grab the 380X, but you will be kicking yourself in a month's time.

The lower tier, $200, 480 is estimated to beat the GTX 970/R9 390 and close in on the R9 390X/GTX 980.  The $230-$250 480 is estimated to pass the R9 390X/GTX 980 in performance.  We have to wait for real hard numbers though.

@Leopard783  If the air cooler is really temporary, this will cool the CPU just fine... and do it quietly:  http://pcpartpicker.com/product/JHV48d/deepcool-cpu-cooler-gammaxx300

Custom loops - do it because you want to.  Performance per dollar is utter garbage unless you are trying to push the CPU to it's relative limits.

4 minutes ago, stconquest said:

These new GPUs are based on a die shrink.  Both Nvidia and AMD will have massive improvements in efficiency and architecture.  Sorry, it is too close to launch.  The only smart thing to do is to wait a bit.  You can still build the PC, just wait on the GPU.

What do you think about the 1070? I think thats out in a week?

1 minute ago, Leopard783 said:

What do you think about the 1070? I think thats out in a week?

$400, will be a great card.

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

The lower tier, $200, 480 is estimated to beat the GTX 970/R9 390 and close in on the R9 390X/GTX 980.  The $230-$250 480 is estimated to pass the R9 390X/GTX 980 in performance.  We have to wait for real hard numbers though.

@Leopard783  If the air cooler is really temporary, this will cool the CPU just fine... and do it quietly:  http://pcpartpicker.com/product/JHV48d/deepcool-cpu-cooler-gammaxx300

Custom loops - do it because you want to.  Performance per dollar is utter garbage unless you are trying to push the CPU to it's relative limits.

I agree, I'm only doing the loop because they look sick, and I can do safer OC'ing.

1 minute ago, Leopard783 said:

I agree, I'm only doing the loop because they look sick, and I can do safer OC'ing.

The OC'ing won't be safer, but you will be able to push the CPU farther.

11 minutes ago, Leopard783 said:

Well, not really better... look at mine.  16GB of RAM and a semi modular PSU made by Superflower.  The XFX you have is a decent Seasonic unit, but modularity is a nice thing to have.

The Define S comes with two 140mm fans already.  Put both those 140s in the front and a 120mm rear, and 120mm top.

The H7 is sold on Newegg:  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4UF2DZ6565

@Leopard783  There is a guy here selling a GTX 760 for $75.  This will give you time to see what the new gen is offering.  When you are done with the 760, you can sell it for like $50.

19 minutes ago, stconquest said:

@Leopard783  There is a guy here selling a GTX 760 for $75.  This will give you time to see what the new gen is offering.  When you are done with the 760, you can sell it for like $50.

Thanks for the link, I will probably end up buying it.