Can i have opinions on this build ?

HrBatta

Here is the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Bc8qqk

I would appreciate some opinions on the build.
I already own the CPU and the case. I haven't chosen any GPU yet since there is being released a lot of new cards recently. I want to wait a bit before buying a new card. In the meantime I will use the GPU from my old rig.
Are there some components that aren't compatible? Are there some parts you recommend instead?

If there isn’t something to change then I will go ahead and buy it as fast as possible ;)

2 minutes ago, HrBatta said:

Here is the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Bc8qqk

I would appreciate some opinions on the build.
I already own the CPU and the case. I haven't chosen any GPU yet since there is being released a lot of new cards recently. I want to wait a bit before buying a new card. In the meantime I will use the GPU from my old rig.
Are there some components that aren't compatible? Are there some parts you recommend instead?

If there isn’t something to change then I will go ahead and buy it as fast as possible ;)

Cheaper mobo personally, that´s about it.

Looks pretty good to me. 

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

i would go with an asus z170-a instead

rest is great

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

yes cheaper mobo.  I'm personally not a big fan of the Hyper 212 cooler as it has a cheap sleeve bearing fan.  It's fine for a few years, so you can always add a new fan once it starts to make noise (which generally indicates the bearing is failing).  The Noctua fan on my cpu heatsink is from 2008 and still totally silent, just to compare.

I'm also of the opinion that a larger SSD is needed.  Nothing worse than having to run games off a HDD.  Get 500 GB if you can.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build