Need help upgrading from Win 8.1 SL to Win 10 Home

djdelarosa25

So I downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and burned it to a blank DVD. After running the disk setup process, oddly enough, it asks me for the 25-digit product key. Can someone help me out here? My OS is an OEM Windows 8.1 Single Language and the Windows 10 version that I downloaded was Home.

You will have to buy a microsoft windows 10 key from somewhere. like amazon or g2a or from microsoft themselves. Be wary! it costs over $80 usd

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

Try better running Windows 10 setup in Windows

Or check sides of your computer, there always a Windows license sticker with product key and check your PC box that came with if there's a Reinstallation DVD, on those DVD's you can find produck key. Hope it helps :)

HP Probook 4540s

MoBo: HP 17F6 HM76 Panther Point

CPU: Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5Ghz

RAM: 8Gigs Hynix HMT DDR3-1600

GPU: AMD Radeon 7650M 2G (OC, from stock 500Mhz to 570-590Mhz)

Kingston SSDNow UV400 240gb

Standart 1366x768 16:9 Built in display

Mouse: Acme MA06 (it is cheap, but in games like GTA V Online, shooting is such good pleasure to own everybody!  )

And 40370mwh battery for outside fun

3 hours ago, FastPentium said:

Try better running Windows 10 setup in Windows

Or check sides of your computer, there always a Windows license sticker with product key and check your PC box that came with if there's a Reinstallation DVD, on those DVD's you can find produck key. Hope it helps :)

Yes I used Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder to locate the product key. Unfortunately, after doing my research, I found out that I can only upgrade to the same edition of Windows. That means I have to download Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition. Damn

2 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

Yes I used Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder to locate the product key. Unfortunately, after doing my researc, I have found out that I can only upgrade to the same edition of Windows. That means I have to download Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition. Damn

Try downloading that Windows version

HP Probook 4540s

MoBo: HP 17F6 HM76 Panther Point

CPU: Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5Ghz

RAM: 8Gigs Hynix HMT DDR3-1600

GPU: AMD Radeon 7650M 2G (OC, from stock 500Mhz to 570-590Mhz)

Kingston SSDNow UV400 240gb

Standart 1366x768 16:9 Built in display

Mouse: Acme MA06 (it is cheap, but in games like GTA V Online, shooting is such good pleasure to own everybody!  )

And 40370mwh battery for outside fun