Computer not showing ANY output.

ReversePlasma

Hey guys,
So I  got up today and did my usual routine, started the PC, went and made a coffee and came back.

I walked in to the room to see my monitor (a week and a half old now) blank, the Logitech G710+ completely illuminated and my mouse non responsive.

It's like the computer is outputting nothing, at all. So I checked all the cables and un-plugged and re-plugged, restarted the computer and still nothing. Here's some things I thought may  have happened.

As I was playing Elite dangerous last night on an FX-8350 it must have gotten really hot (Also cooled by a water cooler) and since the climate at the time was 11 degrees celcius could condensation or something have happened? 

I bought a new joystick to play elite dangerous with yesterday, could that have done something since it hasn't turned back on since using it? 

No cords have been touched in ages so i doubt it was that, I clean out the dust regularly aswell.

There is NO beep code either

Can anyone help please? 

Cheers,
RP

System Specs:
CPU: FX-8350
Cooler: H80i+
RAM: 8GB Ripjaws X
GPU: Gigabyte R9 280X
PSU: CM 750W
MB: Gigabyte (Something)
SSD: Kingston
HDD: Seagate
Case: Zalman Z11+

Since you're not getting any beep whatsoever it could be a dead mobo. Perhaps try clearing cmos or a different motherboard if you have one spare. 

2 minutes ago, JamboSquidge said:

Since you're not getting any beep whatsoever it could be a dead mobo. Perhaps try clearing cmos or a different motherboard if you have one spare. 

How do i clear cmos?

3 minutes ago, ReversePlasma said:

How do i clear cmos?

Newer motherboards have a button or switch for it. If not, take out the battery and wait 5 Mins before reseating it. 

Something else to mention is that the fans spin and lights all turn on.

Does it all stay on?  Or does it turn off after a few seconds? 

1 minute ago, JamboSquidge said:

Does it all stay on?  Or does it turn off after a few seconds? 

All stays on. 

In that case the issue is likely with your monitor. Check to see if it's on the right input. If it is, it could be the cable or an issue with your GPU

2 minutes ago, JamboSquidge said:

In that case the issue is likely with your monitor. Check to see if it's on the right input. If it is, it could be the cable or an issue with your GPU

I just bought the monitor 2 weeks ago or something like that, worked fine for those 2 weeks and the cable to it is high quality and new. If the GPU is dead then why aren't any of the USB ports responding also?

4 minutes ago, ReversePlasma said:

I just bought the monitor 2 weeks ago or something like that, worked fine for those 2 weeks and the cable to it is high quality and new. If the GPU is dead then why aren't any of the USB ports responding also?

How do you know that they aren't responding 

11 minutes ago, JamboSquidge said:

How do you know that they aren't responding 

The mouse G500s usually lights up etc for the dpi controls and the keyboard usually lights up too. And nothing is.

Tried everything and still nothing :( Dead CPU then maybe?