Case-Fan Question

Hi,

I am trying to max out fans on my Corsair 760T (which I have yet to order). I was wondering if I could go full out on the fans with: 

Front: (x2) 120/140mm  (plan would be 2 140mm)
Top: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm (plan would be triple 120mm)
Rear: (x1) 120/140mm
Bottom: (x1) 120mm

I am planning to put a h110i cooler or a custom liquid cooling kit. Would the fans get in the way of the radiators or have any conflicts?

Also, anyone have cool, LED, recommendations for fans that I can pick up at NCIX? My mobo is red, case will be white, so kind of want to keep it in that theme

http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/graphite-series-760t-arctic-white-full-tower-windowed-case

from a check google it seems the h110 will fit in the front of the case.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

7 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

from a check google it seems the h110 will fit in the front of the case.

Yes, but I am wondering is it that I can not put fans on wherever I place the radiator? For instance, if I place the radiator in the front, I can not place fans there? I am trying to figure out how many fans to order.

Thanks

well the h110i is a 280mm rad if I read right, and the 760t could mount that front or top, you should be fine mounting it with extra fans, might just need some longer screws if some don't ship with the cooler, same with custom

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

1 minute ago, Cyracus said:

well the h110i is a 280mm rad if I read right, and the 760t could mount that front or top, you should be fine mounting it with extra fans, might just need some longer screws if some don't ship with the cooler, same with custom

Thank you!