Awesome YouTube Downloader

Just now, danixdlolz said:

Hey guys, I just want to share with this awesome YouTube downloader tool that I recently found. It allows you to download 4K video, complete channels, playlists and many more, which can come in really handy. Also, it's free!  https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader/?r=free_license 

i always stick to Freemake youtube video downloader. Fantastic UI, reliable...its got everything you'd possibly need

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

i dont think your allowed to download youtube videos. thats why they have youtube red for offline play

probably against the TOS 

4 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

i dont think your allowed to download youtube videos. thats why they have youtube red for offline play

probably against the TOS 

Probably but meh

5 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

probably against the TOS 

It's not illegal. YouTube Red makes it to where you can download videos for offline play easily, not legally.

I used to be quite active here.

1 minute ago, Kobathor said:

It's not illegal. YouTube Red makes it to where you can download videos for offline play easily, not legally.

i never said illegal, i said against youtube TOS i bet, that takes money away from content creators if you download the video so they probably have rules against that 

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

i never said illegal, i said against youtube TOS i bet, that takes money away from content creators if you download the video so they probably have rules against that 

Adblockers do the same thing. It is against the YouTube TOS, but then again, so are tons of the videos on YouTube itself. So.. who cares?

I used to be quite active here.

I don't think you can discussion this on this site because I remember discussing this on another thread and a mod closed the thread.

2 hours ago, Kobathor said:

Adblockers do the same thing. It is against the YouTube TOS, but then again, so are tons of the videos on YouTube itself. So.. who cares?

is it, idk my guess would be probably. and who cares in the creators they dont get paid becase you are too lazy to press a skip button after 5 seconds. thats why you cant use adblock on LTT because ads=money and money=more content.

2 hours ago, Kobathor said:

yup its against TOS to download them 

1. You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means YouTube may designate.