Good on the go headphones around us $200

CBojorges

Hey guys. 

Today I lost my bose oe2 so I'm looking for something to replace them. 

I was thinking buying the bose soudlink 2 but I know bose is usually a little bit overpriced. 

I saw this review of the Sony mdr-1a. I respect this reviewer so I think those are another option 

So Iooked if there is a wireless option and found the mdr-1abt. 

My question is, can you recommend me some headphones which might sound as good or better as the bose or the Sony for around $200? I would prefer them to be Bluetooth but it's not mandatory. 

I'm willing to spend up to ~$300 and I like bass headphones but not in a ridiculous way like beats. 

Also I'd prefer common brands as I live in Mexico and my only options are best buy, amazon (us or mx) and eBay (only if nessesaey) . 

Thanks in advance. 

Fucking Zeos again. "Respected!" "Refreshing!" "Rectum!"

Do they need to be portable and/or have a removable cable? If not, the DT 770 Pro 80 ohm with pleather pads would be a good little basshead setup.

Edit: read the thread title, herp derp. The Sony is ok, but midrange is a little wonky and bass is there but not really that great from a basshead perspective.

8 minutes ago, SSL said:

Fucking Zeos again. "Respected!" "Refreshing!" "Rectum!"

Do they need to be portable and/or have a removable cable? If not, the DT 770 Pro 80 ohm with pleather pads would be a good little basshead setup.

Do you dislike him? 

Anyway, I want them for the subway so yeah, they need to be portable. 

Removable cable is desired as I have a nexus 6 and I usually screw the cables because of the constant folding. 

I'll check your recommendation. 

50 minutes ago, CBojorges said:

Do you dislike him? 

Removable cable is desired as I have a nexus 6 and I usually screw the cables because of the constant folding. 

Beats Solo 2 Wireless is also $200 fwiw.

1 hour ago, CBojorges said:

Do you dislike him? 

Zeos spends a lot of time talking about a lot of nothing. 

Anyway if you have access to a Best Buy the JBL Everest range might fit your needs/budget. They're okay, probably a hair better sound quality-wise than the Beats if I remember correctly, and better build quality. I would skip the noise cancelling models unless you want an auto-off feature. 

Main Rig:  CPU i5-4670k   MOBO Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   GPU GTX 980ti    RAM 8GB  STORAGE 128GB ADATA(OS)/250GB Samsung 850 EVO(APPS)/3TB WD Red

AUDIO: AMP/DAC TEAC AI-301DA SPEAKERS: Cambridge Audio SX50 Phones: Philips Fidelio X1