CyberPowerPC The Thing I Like

Go to solution Solved by Keppla,
1 minute ago, dany_J92 said:

haha me too except I never gave up, have been playing 12 years now!

Get back into it xD There's my real advice :P

Yeah I could 

The Thing I Like Is That You Can Get A Starting Point Computer For A Good Price Then Upgrade In The Future Like The Case,GPU,Motherboard,And Power Supply Making It At Least $100 Cheaper Than Buying All The Parts Build One Form Scratch.. To Me It Sounds Like A Good Money Saving Trick.

What Do You Think?

That sounds strange, I wouldn't expect a pre-made PC to be cheaper than the exact same parts put together yourself. If that is the case, though, go for it. Although it's nice to build your own.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

Why Do You Start Every Word With A Capital? This Is Fatiguing To Even Type.

Seriously though, it makes it much harder to read having so many capitals.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, UL_42L said:

That sounds strange, I wouldn't expect a pre-made PC to be cheaper than the exact same parts put together yourself. If that is the case, though, go for it. Although it's nice to build your own.

Yes It Is Weird, But I Got Mine For $700 And When I Got Each Part In My Amazon AND Best Buy Cart They Both Went Higher Than $700..

Just now, Keppla Gaming said:

Yes It Is Weird, But I Got Mine For $700 And When I Got Each Part In My Amazon AND Best Buy Cart They Both Went Higher Than $700..

That might have been from the parts changing prices. It just doesn't sound right to me.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

1 minute ago, UL_42L said:

That might have been from the parts changing prices. It just doesn't sound right to me.

True you might be right.. 

Must be some sort of compromise somewhere...

CyberPower could have been having an unmentioned sale.

Mabye But I Ordered It Through Best Buy...

17 minutes ago, Keppla Gaming said:

Mabye But I Ordered It Through Best Buy...

So what is with the caps then? Out of curiosity? Do you write like that when you use a pen? 9_9

Just now, dany_J92 said:

So what is with the caps then? Out of curiosity? Do you write like that when you use a pen? 9_9

No I Just Have A Weird Thing Where Every time I Type I Use A Caps For the First Letter..

Dude that's so much extra work haha how did that start? And if you don't mind me asking, why don't you stop? 

3 minutes ago, dany_J92 said:

Dude that's so much extra work haha how did that start? And if you don't mind me asking, why don't you stop? 

Haha I don't know my pinkie is always on the shift key when gaming for sprint so it just got used to doing that and now I type like that a lot.

haha heyyyy see that's better :P

Your poor pinky, then again maybe you should take up guitar all that extra pinky strength and reach will help you out wonders xD 

No of course each to their own but it does look a little weird to see because of not being used to reading like that! 

Yeah I agree it looks different with caps like that..

And when I was a bit younger I was in a guitar band before getting into the Gaming PC/PC Business.

Yeah I could