Buying pc stuff and pay pal being dumb

Hey So i'm right in the middle of buying my new pc from 2 different sites( for stock reasons) and For one it just lets me go through with the payment no problem with paypal .and the I went to do the second payment and its saying i have to put in card details. please help coz i want the things to get here at the same time. Im in australia it that helps

While I dunno about your issue,  I'd still remove your address from the pic and edit your post with the edited image.

Many assholes (even here on LTT) would send you armpit hairs or some shit... who knows.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

On 26/5/2016 at 10:20 PM, SkilledRebuilds said:

While I dunno about your issue,  I'd still remove your address from the pic and edit your post with the edited image.

Many assholes (even here on LTT) would send you armpit hairs or some shit... who knows.

HAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAH i look forward to the armpit hairs and pubes and what ever u send me guys. a 1080 wouldn't be too bad;)