New PC - CPU Fan speed error detected

Hi, today i finished bulding my first water cooler gaming PC. When i started it this error showed up and i have no idea why and where is the error is coming from. I double checked my CPU fan header and it was top of the processor where it should be. But in the bios it tells me adjust/disable the fan speed low limit but why? Is there any other way to do it? Also i checked for the CPU tempratur and it was around 22-23 C which mean the cooler is working. Also when i turn off my PC the LED on the pump still on until i unplugg the power cable... Is it because i haven't installed any drivers yet? I really want it to turn off when my PC in sleep or completely off.

Motherboard: Asus z170-a
Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61

PSU: Corsar RM-850x
Processor: Intel i5 6600k
Corsair 16 GB 3000MHz RAM

I will appreciate any help
- Thank you!

mvqdzRt.jpg

CjWLj_bUgAAT88M.jpg large.jpg

7 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Is there anything in the CPU fan plug? If anything, you can plug in a case fan or go into BIOS and tell it to ignore CPU fan errors.

Yes as you can see, but there is one more CPU pin under the pump, maybe this one that i should've used?

kk.jpg

kkkk.jpg

I recall last time I had a water cooler AIO it had a plug meant to go into the CPU fan header, but it was to make it so the RPM readout was the pump speed or something. So I'm not sure about that other header. It's probably the same thing, just labeled differently.

Either way, unless this metric is needed, you can tell BIOS to ignore CPU fan warnings.