Core17 projects not counting

Go to solution Solved by Whaler_99,

I am folding with 4 CPU slots and 2 GPU slots. 1 slot for each core cpu core and gpu core. Is this ok?

Yep, on the passkey. Double checked to make sure it was correct. 

OH! Bad, that most likely means most of your CPU cores have been failing. When using the multiple core CPU you have a single CPU slot, with the appropriate core count set. So, for you, I would recommend one CPU:3 setting - leave one core free for handling the GPU's. 

There have been lots of issues with making individual slots per core - as the affinity doesn't stick or work. You have made four CPU slots, each one spreading its work load using all four cores at the same time.

I have been folding for about a week now. I was not folding beta Core 17 projects up until a couple of days ago. I noticed my Estimated Points Per Day shot up to between 110,000 and 150,000. However, I am not getting any points for finishing any Core 17 projects. The Timeout and Expiration dates are in October and I take less then a day to complete each Core 17 project. I noticed my CPU projects are still counting, they just don't count for much...

PC Specs:

i5-3570k @ 4.0 ghz

2 EVGA 660 ti SC in SLI

8 gigs DDR3 1600mhz

Any advice or suggestions would be awesome. Thanks :D

How many CPU cores have you completed? You need to do at least 10 before you get any of the bonus points, for CPU or GPU. Also, do you have your passphrase?

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I am fairly sure I have completed 10 CPU cores and I have a PassKey setup (is this different then passphrase). I posted a link to my stats below. Is there a way to tell the difference between a CPU WU and a GPU WU? My new Core17 projects all say "attempts: 0 " so I don't believe they are failing... just not counting for any points. 

http://kakaostats.com/usum.php?u=1896969

No, there is no way to tell CPU from GPU on the stats site. Are you folding on your CPU slot? Passphrase, passkey, terminology. :) The thing you got from the place. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

I am folding with 4 CPU slots and 2 GPU slots. 1 slot for each core cpu core and gpu core. Is this ok?

I think i am having the same issue but it dose take some time for the points to be calculated  so im not too worried about it .

it also depends where you check your score because Extreme overclocking dose take more time to update then the folding at home website.

OH! Bad, that most likely means most of your CPU cores have been failing. When using the multiple core CPU you have a single CPU slot, with the appropriate core count set. So, for you, I would recommend one CPU:3 setting - leave one core free for handling the GPU's. 

There have been lots of issues with making individual slots per core - as the affinity doesn't stick or work. You have made four CPU slots, each one spreading its work load using all four cores at the same time.

Everyone should be running with the client-type flag set, to either advanced or beta - that way you also get access to core 17 projects...