NZXT H440W & Kraken X61

MentalBlank

I'm getting this chassi and water cooler in few days, how good is this combo? I really care about the look but i feel like mounting the radiator on top looks really bad and to top it off it doesn't have a dust filter either. So i was thinking if i should mount it on the front where the magnetic filter is located? Also i don't want to add fans to the top, i want it clean as possible, will this increase the heat in my chassi or should i stick with the original plan and just mount it on the top leaving 3 fans on the front? Also i was planning to replace the original water cooler fans with Corsair Air Series SP140 but is it worth?

Good combo

I would put it in the front 

and the stock fans I think are better than the corsairs

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I have a h440 and the only thing is that if you mount the rad in the front, you may have a few issues installing drives in the the 3.5 inch drive bays.

I also think that it isn't really worth buying the corsair fans, because if there is a performance boost over the stock ones it won't be much. I would instead use the stocks to start with and if you aren't happy with them, save up a bit more and get something like a noctua NF-A14 or the bitfenix spectre pros.