Headset dilemma

Tsagaro

*I also posted on reddit but thought i could try here too 

I've been using for two years now the logitech g35 wireless headset and it's been great . I've enjoyed countless hours of playing and listening to music at a pretty high sound quality i must say . But unfortunately the usb charger of the headset stopped working and im not really fond of buying another g35 wireless headset due to the many material issues they carry with em . ( As i was searching a solution bout the usb charger , i found that it was pretty common for it to stop working) .

So , now i am either planning on going for the wired version of the g35 headset , since i pretty much loved the overall performance of the headset , or go for the Corsair Gaming Void 7.1 Usb Headset .

What do you guys think ? Do you have any other suggestions of a headset i should look in to ?

I had the G35 for a while, I went through 2 pair! Then I decided to upgrade to the SteelSeries Siberia 800 (H Wireless) - night and day difference in sound quality. If you can afford them, I would go that route.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

It's a lil bit out of my budget  , im looking something around the 100 mark . 

13 minutes ago, Tsagaro said:

*I also posted on reddit but thought i could try here too 

I've been using for two years now the logitech g35 wireless headset and it's been great . I've enjoyed countless hours of playing and listening to music at a pretty high sound quality i must say . But unfortunately the usb charger of the headset stopped working and im not really fond of buying another g35 wireless headset due to the many material issues they carry with em . ( As i was searching a solution bout the usb charger , i found that it was pretty common for it to stop working) .

So , now i am either planning on going for the wired version of the g35 headset , since i pretty much loved the overall performance of the headset , or go for the Corsair Gaming Void 7.1 Usb Headset .

What do you guys think ? Do you have any other suggestions of a headset i should look in to ?

I personally would want to steer you in the way of a more proper pair of headphones, paired with a decent microphone. Which I think most people here would want.

Gaming headsets as a whole are pretty... meh.

Edit: What came to my mind first for around the $100 mark is the Philips SHP9500 with the V-MODA BoomPro microphone.

8 minutes ago, GlassBomb said:

I personally would want to steer you in the way of a more proper pair of headphones, paired with a decent microphone. Which I think most people here would want.

Gaming headsets as a whole are pretty... meh.

I can't argue otherwise , since i haven't pretty much tried anything else except some casual headsets or earphones . I am just searching for something that overall will have good sound , microphone and comfyness  .So far ,  i've only found the mainstream "gaming headsets" to provide me that , at a " reasonable" all around price . What would you suggest tho ? 

1 minute ago, Tsagaro said:

I can't argue otherwise , since i haven't pretty much tried anything else except some casual headsets or earphones . I am just searching for something that overall will have good sound , microphone and comfyness  .So far ,  i've only found the mainstream "gaming headsets" to provide me that , at a " reasonable" all around price . What would you suggest tho ? 

What came to my mind first for around the $100 mark is the Philips SHP9500 with the V-MODA BoomPro microphone.