Help getting into BIOS

Hey guys, I think I may have gotten myself in a rather severe predicament. I recently set up a raid 0 array with my two ssd's, got the whole system up and running and then in all my wisdom thought it would be a good idea to enable the ultra fast boot in the bios. Now it fails to boot at all, resulting in a completely black screen, no post. Nothing. I suspect this may be because the ultra fast boot does not allow the sata controller to enable the raid array that my os is stored on. Is there any way to get back into the bios without clearing the cmos and ultimately deleting my raid array? Or a way to preserve the array when I do clear the cmos? Motherboard is an asrock Fatal1ty board if that helps. 

I have a second hard drive, but not one that is bootable, I could possibly boot from the installation media?

5 hours ago, CrazyJake said:

I have a second hard drive, but not one that is bootable, I could possibly boot from the installation media?

You could give it a try.

Don't quote me but if you clear CMOS your raid will still be there. You will just have to re-enable RAID in bios. The RAID has it's own chip for storage. As long as you don't try to rebuild it by manually creating it again then it should be fine. 

It's not a race to the bottom.

Take all drives then boot if there are no drives installed it should just say please insert bootable media after post screen