Z10PE-D8 heat sinks

coconuts4eva
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
On 5/20/2016 at 5:53 PM, coconuts4eva said:

I have a Z9PA-D8 it is ATX and the distance between the sockets is really close. I have a low profile noctua and a water block on the other socket.

Looking at the Z10PE-D8 WS that is SSI EEB. Is there more space between the sockets? Anyone actually see someone use two of those giant NH-D15s on this board? If so please attach a photo, I want to know for sure.

Welcome to the Forums!

For the older generation of the board it looks like it fits large aircoolers liek the NH-D15 but looks like it will be very tight between the two cooler if your trying to fit a fan there:

aufmacher.jpg

http://www.hardwareluxx.com/index.php/reviews/hardware/cpu/21583-16-cores-performance-test-asus-z9pe-d8-ws.html

I have a Z9PA-D8 it is ATX and the distance between the sockets is really close. I have a low profile noctua and a water block on the other socket.

Looking at the Z10PE-D8 WS that is SSI EEB. Is there more space between the sockets? Anyone actually see someone use two of those giant NH-D15s on this board? If so please attach a photo, I want to know for sure.

On 5/20/2016 at 5:53 PM, coconuts4eva said:

Welcome to the Forums!

For the older generation of the board it looks like it fits large aircoolers liek the NH-D15 but looks like it will be very tight between the two cooler if your trying to fit a fan there:

aufmacher.jpg

http://www.hardwareluxx.com/index.php/reviews/hardware/cpu/21583-16-cores-performance-test-asus-z9pe-d8-ws.html