need opinion

yesman

need other people opinion on what to do i have an blue theme in my pc but i what to buy the Maximus VI Formula do you think it will go well i can cover up the red dims slots with ram but over all what do you think

You can paint the red parts, it's been done before.

But I'ld personally just pick a different board

i dont really what to paint the board and i really really what it but do you not think if i put in bright blue uv  light it will cover it up?

Why would you want Formula? Just get MSI Z87-G55, it fits your theme and supports almost everything that Formula does. If you want that Thermal armor, just get Sabertooth.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Why would you want Formula? Just get MSI Z87-G55, it fits your theme and supports almost everything that Formula does. If you want that Thermal armor, just get Sabertooth.

no dont really like and i have all asus in my pc and i like the ai suite

no dont really like and i have all asus in my pc and i like the ai suite

Still, Formula is a waste of money, it costs $300 and...nothing. 

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

The Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H would also fit your color scheme. It's a bit more expensive but way cheaper than the Formula. That Gigabyte board and the MSI G55 or G43 are your best bets for quality in a blue color scheme.

Don't try to paint your MoBo, it's such a sensible part of your build and there's so much you can damage when you're fiddleing around on it.

who cares...

You can cover most of the red in the PCIe slots just by filling them up. If you want to cover up the RAM slots try and get some large memory with big heatsinks.

something like this and you will barely see the slots...

veng_b_onboard_x4_1.png