help with what mouse i should buy?

DaZulu

hi, just a quick fairly crappy post to hopefully give me some ideas.

obviously i need a new mouse, i play games like csgo, league and plenty more. i want something cheap, well as cheap as i can for what i want. with atleast 2 programmable buttons on each side (4 total more is even better) i had a steel series sensei raw. so you get the idea. 

other things i would like are light weight, fast light clicks. and a nice look. although i dont much care for looks. plain black is fine with me. feel free to suggest higher priced ones aswell but im looking somewhere in the £50 max (lower is better)

Thanks for the help in advance. 

Zowie FK1 is love, Zowie FK1 is life.......... (Newer zowie FK1 is full black I believe)

IMGP0344.JPG

27 minutes ago, DaZulu said:

obviously i need a new mouse, i play games like csgo, league and plenty more. i want something cheap, well as cheap as i can for what i want. with atleast 2 programmable buttons on each side (4 total more is even better) i had a steel series sensei raw. so you get the idea. 

other things i would like are light weight, fast light clicks. and a nice look. although i dont much care for looks. plain black is fine with me. feel free to suggest higher priced ones aswell but im looking somewhere in the £50 max (lower is better)

Steelseries Rival 100. If you have some extra cash go with the Rival 300. I personally use it and have nothing to complain about :)

Also I tested the mionix castor but found the rubber skin for the thumb to be really annoying because my thumb was sweating and I had no more grip.

i really really want a finalmouse, but cant get it in the UK :(

18 hours ago, DaZulu said:

i really really want a finalmouse, but cant get it in the UK :(

https://www.amazon.co.uk/FinalMouse-Finalmouse-2016-Classic-Ergo/dp/B00MX8QSLW/280-4409783-0213943?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

On 5/16/2016 at 7:02 PM, DaZulu said:

On 5/16/2016 at 7:02 PM, DaZulu said:

microsoft basic optical mouse

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

Awesomesauce network did a video recently on the top 5 mice under $10 (U.S.). (Oh no I talked about a different tech channel on the LTT forum, DON'T BAN ME PLZ:()

11 hours ago, GamerGuyEbby said:

Awesomesauce network did a video recently on the top 5 mice under $10 (U.S.). (Oh no I talked about a different tech channel on the LTT forum, DON'T BAN ME PLZ:()

your own shame shall be your punishment! feel it BURN!