G400S

HutchisonSorbo

Looking at the G400S as a replacement of my current mouse, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the mouse or the G400? Also looking at the G500S.

I'm looking for a well priced mouse with a blue color scheme so it fits with my current desk setup.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

The G400s has a flawless sensor and two side buttons and the G500s has weights, a few extra buttons e.t.c 

The G400s has a flawless sensor and two side buttons and the G500s has weights, a few extra buttons e.t.c 

Yeah the weights are a big plus, I can get the G500S for only $15 more. Decisions...  :rolleyes:

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Yeah the weights are a big plus, I can get the G500S for only $15 more. Decisions...  :rolleyes:

Personally I'm using the G400s. It's really the most awesome mouse I have used by now [Compared to Corsair M60, TT Level 10m, Razer Mamba, Steelseries Sensei, Razer Naga, Logitech g600, ASUS Rog mouse thingy,...].

The mouse is pretty lightweight and has a flawless sensor.

The only thing I'd really call a malus is the non-braided cable. But for aesthetic reasons, havn't encountered any problems with it.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Yeah the weights are a big plus, I can get the G500S for only $15 more. Decisions... :rolleyes:

I HIGHLY recommend the G400s. It is the most responsive and accurate mouse I have ever used. I play a a lot of BF3 and it is fantastic for that.

I don't recommend the G500s, it's sensor is no where near as good as the perfect sensor on the G400s.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

I had the G400 until I slammed the thing into the desk which broke it's left mouse button...

But worked brilliant until then :D

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Thanks everyone, looks like I'm going with the G400S.  ;)

Also, the Razer DeathAdder 2013 is 60$ (same price as the g500s) but it has a flawless sensor and is very much like the g400. It has rubber sides (for grip) , braided cable and gold plated USB plug thingy (doesn't do much though)

I use the G400. I think it's great, wouldn't mind more buttons. I there is no obvious place to put your ring and pinky fingers, but they sit okay on the side. I have pretty big hands and use a claw type grip where my palm rests against the back of the mouse. Fits nice for that.