Cables?

ItsMinJunLol

Hi, I know this might seem to be a "really bro?" question to some, but I'm not so sure of all the cables I need and if it's included in the products. Here's a list of all the components -> http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XtpnmG I'm not sure if I need more cables, and if I do, please tell me where to buy them (also I can't just go out and buy one). Thanks. P. S.  do motherboards come with SATA and SATA Pwr cable?

power cables are always included with your psu. your motherboard should come with sata data cables. And why do you need the pci-e exctension?

I5 4470     -     Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo    -    Asus Strix GTX960    -    12Gb ram    -    Adata SP600 128Gb    -    Seagate 2Tb    -    AsRock Fatal1ty B85 Killer    -    Seasonic M12II EVO 520        

IN WIN 703    -     Dell P2414H    -    LG Flatron M197WDP    -    CMSTORM Quickfire XT with MX blue's    -    Logitech  G502

"To finish first, you first have to finish"

You get the all the required cables with the parts, dont worry about that.

3 minutes ago, spark12072001 said:

power cables are always included with your psu. your motherboard should come with sata data cables. And why do you need the pci-e exctension?

Thanks for the reply, and it's because I want to vertically mount my graphics card (Deepcool Genome allows me to do so)

2 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

You get the all the required cables with the parts, dont worry about that.

Thanks for the reply, does that mean the sata data and power cable and the monitor cables too?

1 minute ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

Thanks for the reply, does that mean the sata data and power cable and the monitor cables too?

Monitor cables comes with the monitor

Sata data and cables with the motherboard and sata power comes with the powersupply as @spark12072001said.

4 minutes ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

Thanks for the reply, and it's because I want to vertically mount my graphics card (Deepcool Genome allows me to do so)

But you dont get a pcie extension cable so you will have to grab that (sometimes they come with the case tho).

1 minute ago, HydraGaming said:

Monitor cables comes with the monitor

Sata data and cables with the motherboard and sata power comes with the powersupply as @spark12072001said.

But you dont get a pcie extension cable so you will have to grab that (sometimes they come with the case tho).

Ok, thanks :D

If you go to manufacturers product page for each of key components (mobo, PSU and monitor), they list what is included in box. PSU comes with all power cables, though sometimes you want to check that there's enough PCIe power cables or SATA connectors for what you are going for. But your setup is rather simple and all power cables are kinda normal thing for modern PSUs. As for SATA data cables, you get 2-6 with mobo (I didn't check exactly but you need only 2 with current list). Monitor comes with DVI and VGA cable plus power and 3.5mm audio cable. If you are going to use DisplayPort or HDMI, you need to buy cable for that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I'll go to their websites and check 'em out.

I going to pretend I was the first to reply because I like to contribute :3 

The merchants sites you're buying from 80% of the time mention "this item includes..." and list the cords and accessories. If not, you can double check with the manufacturer's site. Unless you're doing a fancy build the parts you buy will come with the cables needed. Some even come with spares.

Ex. I got a HDD from a friend but he didn't give me the sata cable. My previous hard drive (or maybe the mobo) came with a spare and my PSU came with multiple power cables for it. I still have extra cables lying around...

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)