So about 6 months ago i came across LinusTechTips. I was watching it on my old dell xps 400. I was  immediately hooked Immediately hooked. This channel has pretty much changed my life and I have no belts 6 custom PCS for friends and cleaned up my Grandma's old PC as well as bought my friend a laptop with the guidance of this channel. the Linus Tech tips Channel literally took me from Rock Bottom nothing to do with my life no interest whatsoever freshman High School has no idea what he wants to do with his life to a kid that absolutely adores Tech and spends most of his free time tinkering with PCS and old computers. I'd like to say thanks to Linus and his team. Berkel has made me laugh in every video I've seen him in. I'd like to thank you guys for putting a smile on my face everyday and giving me something to do with my life. thank you so much you guys are Life Changers.

Yeah I found this channel around Thanksgiving last year and I joined this forum in January. I've learned a lot from the Linus crew and several other Youtube figures who do similar content.

i've always been pretty good with computers but linus made me get even better, more on the hardware side of things than on the software one