Blue Yeti Software

Matias_Chambers

So I just got my Blue Yeti. I can't seem to find the software for it anywhere. Like the software for customizing the settings and all that. Where can I download the software for it?

afaik there is none you just plug it in and it works.dont expect razer gamery looking knobs and sliders

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

2 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

afaik there is none you just plug it in and it works.dont expect razer gamery looking knobs and sliders

Which is why I am a Razer fanboy. Because Razer gamery knobs and sliders are awesome.

4 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

Which is why I am a Razer fanboy. Because Razer gamery knobs and sliders are awesome.

yeah i was too but then i grw up and now since im developing software myself honestly i prefer functionality and reliability over a cool looking software that doesnt work half the time

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Just now, cluelessgenius said:

yeah i was too but then i grw up and now since im developing software myself honestly i prefer functionality and reliability over a cool looking software that doesnt work half the time

I have not yet had the discomfort of unreliable software. I bought myself a Razer Tartarus a few years ago, and I set it up with like 7 different profiles that I could control from my mouse. I screw everybody over in LoL because I have a macro that says 'mid' for me xD

4 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

I have not yet had the discomfort of unreliable software. I bought myself a Razer Tartarus a few years ago, and I set it up with like 7 different profiles that I could control from my mouse. I screw everybody over in LoL because I have a macro that says 'mid' for me xD

yeah i dont even know how to respond to that. then why didnt you just buy the razer whatever its called microfone. im sure it has knobs that will make you go faster or some sh*t. the yeti is about quality and razer software is something a 14 year old gamer would probably still want more flashy graphics for.

also makro arent a razer invention.

If you're using the USB version of the Blue Yeti, there is no software for it.

It's only for the Pro model of the Blue Yeti.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

3 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

also makro arent a razer invention.

They do make inter-connectivity of devices easy for newb's like me though. Razer Synapse let me change my "home" key to a key that let's change my mouse from gaming macro's, to a profile that changes the profile on my keypad. If you wanted to, you could make it so that your scroll wheel changed the volume of your headphones or the volume of your microphone, but only when you pressed a button on your keyboard that brought you to a special profile on your keypad that has commands on it that lets you change the profile's of your other devices. 

7 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

They do make inter-connectivity of devices easy for newb's like me though. Razer Synapse let me change my "home" key to a key that let's change my mouse from gaming macro's, to a profile that changes the profile on my keypad. If you wanted to, you could make it so that your scroll wheel changed the volume of your headphones or the volume of your microphone, but only when you pressed a button on your keyboard that brought you to a special profile on your keypad that has commands on it that lets you change the profile's of your other devices. 

logitech software does that too and really there are a lot of third party tools out there which can do all that stuff. i dont know why but i cant shake the feeling i get with razer software. also corsair and asus dont do a better job at that. i like the more proffesional look that says "im here to get shit done" and not "i think i am tony stark but really im just some kid with light up shoes"

I need a good mic boom arm for my yeti but don't want to spend $100 for a PSA1 from Rode.

56 minutes ago, butterboy451 said:

I need a good mic boom arm for my yeti but don't want to spend $100 for a PSA1 from Rode.

Look on Amazon. They have plenty for under $50