DeskPC v2?

ItsMinJunLol

Hi, I kinda remembered the desk pc build that Linus did a while ago and it inspired me to do a desk drawer PC. I have thought that if you have a desk that has a big enough drawer, you can fit a motherboard that has a graphics card mounted without having to use a PCI-e extending cable. I thought about the blocked airflow and thought of three solutions (you can comment more solutions if you have ideas) You can either use perforated metal mesh for your desk (or the only bottom part of your desk because you can't write on a desk full of holes) or even a decorative metal/wood mesh if you care about looks so that air can pass through, or if you're one of those person who don't really want holes covering your drawer, then you might want to get yourself a water cooler and cut a hole big enough for the radiator. I thought this because those heatsink coolers need to be mounted on your cpu, and can't be extended, and water coolers can. So you just get your cooler mounted, get a long enough tube, and mount the radiators out (with cooling fans of course). Or the 3rd idea, still requires a hole, you still want a heatsink, then gets some fans drill a hole big enough for the fan you're going to use and put some kind of pipe that directs the airflow to the cpu cooling fans, then if you want positive pressure, drill a smaller hole, and if you don't care, then a same size or bigger. Comment your thoughts of this idea! And if Linus's reading this, make a vid about it :D