Files missing after uninstalling games???

Vypa

My images have completely dissapeared??

On my hard drive I had 1.7tb taken up. So I decided to uninstall some games.

I uninstalled close to 1 terabite of games but as I look on how much free space I have, it says I have nearly the whole drive, is free for space.

Which doesn't make sense as I have other files on there that I can't uninstall and didn't delete such as images and some college work.

They've just disappeared.

Also, I had my picture uploaded to Dropbox, and if I delete something from the Dropbox folder on my computer, it deletes it from their server; so now my dropbox is empty and I haven't been able to get my pictures back.

TLDR~ Uninstalled games and some programs and now everything on my drive is missing.

Any help is appreciated.

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

5 minutes ago, Vypa said:

My images have completely dissapeared??

On my hard drive I had 1.7tb taken up. So I decided to uninstall some games.

I uninstalled close to 1 terabite of games but as I look on how much free space I have, it says I have nearly the whole drive, is free for space.

Which doesn't make sense as I have other files on there that I can't uninstall and didn't delete such as images and some college work.

They've just disappeared.

Also, I had my picture uploaded to Dropbox, and if I delete something from the Dropbox folder on my computer, it deletes it from their server; so now my dropbox is empty and I haven't been able to get my pictures back.

TLDR~ Uninstalled games and some programs and now everything on my drive is missing.

Any help is appreciated.

That doesn't make any sense unless you accidentally deleted a folder containing the rest of those files. A game uninstaller won't delete random files.

If you can't find them anywhere, you can use the 'Recuva' program to recover deleted files, assuming they haven't been overwritten yet.

https://www.piriform.com/recuva

Almost as cool as my temps  

18 minutes ago, Benergy said:

That doesn't make any sense unless you accidentally deleted a folder containing the rest of those files. A game uninstaller won't delete random files.

If you can't find them anywhere, you can use the 'Recuva' program to recover deleted files, assuming they haven't been overwritten yet.

https://www.piriform.com/recuva

I love you.

This worked!

and luckily, Dropbox also had them in some weird 2nd deleted folder(idk it just poped up)

But, thank you sooo much for the help! :D

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.