about CPU COOLER

L0str31

i can use any cpu cooler to lga 775 i will problem damage to cpu

Do you mean a 775 cooler to cool a 1150 cpu for example? If the cooler comes with mounting for different sockets, you can do it.

Depends on what sockets cooler supports. For example Intels LGA 115x socket all use same mounting holes. Same goes with latest AMD sockets.  So I'd say, no you can't use any cooler to any socket. Or any LGA 775 cooler to any other socket.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 5/1/2016 at 0:22 PM, Nacho Marco Segui said:

Do you mean a 775 cooler to cool a 1150 cpu for example? If the cooler comes with mounting for different sockets, you can do it.

yes

On 5/1/2016 at 6:04 PM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Depends on what sockets cooler supports. For example Intels LGA 115x socket all use same mounting holes. Same goes with latest AMD sockets.  So I'd say, no you can't use any cooler to any socket. Or any LGA 775 cooler to any other socket.

thnx for the information but u knowa what because i mean if at the  cpu overclocked at this time i need cpu cooler watt is more than cpu for this reason i search in pcpartpicker i don got something uper than 100 watt for this reason i ask 

On 5/1/2016 at 6:04 PM, LoGiCalDrm said:

what i will do for overclocked cpu 

5 minutes ago, L0str31 said:

thnx for the information but u knowa what because i mean if at the  cpu overclocked at this time i need cpu cooler watt is more than cpu for this reason i search in pcpartpicker i don got something uper than 100 watt for this reason i ask 

All 120mm tower coolers can handle mild OC. If you want direct answer for best cooler for your budget, list case, ram and CPU. Watts aren't that important. If you want to look at them, just pick cooler that is atleast at same Watts with your CPU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

All 120mm tower coolers can handle mild OC. If you want direct answer for best cooler for your budget, list case, ram and CPU. Watts aren't that important. If you want to look at them, just pick cooler that is atleast at same Watts with your CPU.

yes dude but at the time i overclocked my cpu what i iwll do at the because u know what overclock the cool he need is up and i don wanna burn or take damage my cpu

1 hour ago, L0str31 said:

i search in pcpartpicker and i saw cpu coller i don know high rpm is good or low so example i mean  Cooler Master Hyper T2 have 2800 rpm is good or  Cooler Master Hyper 212X  600-2800 which is better and more rpm is cool cpu better or low ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you need a cheap and cool cpu cooler get the Rajintek Themis Performs better than the 212 evo etc with a silent fan 

• CPU: AMD athlon  860k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2
  • RAM:2x4gb HyperX Fury
  • GPU: XFX R9 380 4gb
  • Case: NXZT S340
  • PSU: EVGA 650G
  • Display: BenQ GL2460HM
  • Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard: Corsair k60 
  • Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 (white
  • Sound Logitech g430
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

•  

Just now, L0str31 said:

i search in pcpartpicker and i saw cpu coller i don know high rpm is good or low so example i mean  Cooler Master Hyper T2 have 2800 rpm is good or  Cooler Master Hyper 212X  600-2800 which is better and more rpm is cool cpu better or low ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hyper 212x is better and more RPM is more noise, so get the lesser RPM :)

7 hours ago, L0str31 said:

yes dude but at the time i overclocked my cpu what i iwll do at the because u know what overclock the cool he need is up and i don wanna burn or take damage my cpu

Ofc you check on temps everytime you do OC and stress it. It's part of the process. Bigger cooler means better temps. Its only when you run too high voltages or at really high temps for long periods when something night get damage.

6 hours ago, L0str31 said:

i search in pcpartpicker and i saw cpu coller i don know high rpm is good or low so example i mean  Cooler Master Hyper T2 have 2800 rpm is good or  Cooler Master Hyper 212X  600-2800 which is better and more rpm is cool cpu better or low?

Rpm is fan spec. You can change fan if it isn't what you wanted. You should look more to heatsinks size, fin density and amount of heatpipes. Actually just Google some reviews of cooler you are looking at and compare it to others.

As for fan, yes higher speed means lower temps. It also means more noise. From linked coolers 212X is better. Fan is about same, 212X just has PWM which means better control.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv