Help with college in technology (CS, IT/IS,MIS,CE)

Hello fellow techies,

I am a junior in high school and I want to study computers in college. I would like to know which computer major should I study; computer engineering, computer science, information technology/ systems, or management information systems. I like programming ,but I don't want to just want to sit at a computer for 8 hours a day, I would rather a more interactive environment in maybe business. I have been told however, a computer science degree is more respected than an it/is degree. Also, I would like to know how to improve my college résumé. I kind of slacked through high school  and my gpa is only like a 3.5. I had a recent ephiany and realized that I have to get my stuff together I am going to join the coding club at my school and I'm taking robotics and computer electronics my senior year. What else could I do to acquire knowledge for a head start for college? Thanks for your help and time its okay if you can only answer a part of my many questions.

honestly nobody can tell you what to study, you have to research what are the jobs after each studies and see for yourself what interests you.

Really about you, your strength and skill sets and want you want. We can't cause for you. I always say go for what makes you happy because you will always be motivated.

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

10 hours ago, Boobies Sprinkle said:

You have a 3.5 GPA, and I have 2.7 GPA and I'm a senior this yeah. 

9 hours ago, VinsinityKT said:

Really about you, your strength and skill sets and want you want. We can't cause for you. I always say go for what makes you happy because you will always be motivated.

10 hours ago, DarkRuskov said:

honestly nobody can tell you what to study, you have to research what are the jobs after each studies and see for yourself what interests you.

Thanks for the responses