How to change bluetooth settings/turn on bluetooth?

Hi! I recently "inherited" an old laptop from my sister, and I was messing around with it, trying to see what issues it had and whatever, and I came across this: 

HLp07f4.png

It's the first laptop I've had in a good 6-7 years and I haven't really used bluetooth basically ever because of that, so i'm not sure if that actually means this computer is capable of bluetooth, I cannot find anywhere a place to adjust settings, Microsoft's support page says to look for it on the control panel but nothing pops out, it makes mention of having "Bluetooth wireless technology" installed, so I tough maaaybe it's a piece of software, but I wasn't able to find it anywhere, the driver for the device is theoretically up to date too. And I even went into Intel's site and installed their wireless software, a version that theoretically supports bluetooth. 

So i'm not sure, at this point i'm almost convinced the problem is simply that this thing doesn't have it, what am I doing wrong? 

Try uninstalling it and then looking for new devices, either that or try updating the drivers first.

39 minutes ago, daDILLYdog said:

Try uninstalling it and then looking for new devices, either that or try updating the drivers first.

Didn't do much, I think that driver is just there for legacy porpuses, since I can't find bluetooth in any spec sheet for this machine. 

Just now, Tairetsu said:

Didn't do much, I think that driver is just there for legacy porpuses, since I can't find bluetooth in any spec sheet for this machine. 

Yeah usually on laptops there is a dedicated bluetooth on/off button somewhere. If you don't have one then I guess it's just added there because Sony is too lazy to remove things.