Any pakistanis here

I dont know if this is the right thread but is there a market for overclockable pcs in pakistan. Cause i am think to build one and then sell for profit and stuff.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

I dont know if this is the right thread but is there a market for overclockable pcs in pakistan. Cause i am think to build one and then sell for profit and stuff.

If you have to ask if there's a market then there probably isn't one.

1 minute ago, Manage My Cables said:

If you have to ask if there's a market then there probably isn't one.

ooh ok. Makes sense i guess

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

The parts themselves are overprices in both India and Pakistan. Even if there was a market for custom PCs- which there probably isn't- people wouldn't be getting a lot for their money. Couple that with how our currencies are doing, and even a budget-oriented computer is a significant investment.

2 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

The parts themselves are overprices in both India and Pakistan. Even if there was a market for custom PCs- which there probably isn't- people wouldn't be getting a lot for their money. Couple that with how our currencies are doing, and even a budget-oriented computer is a significant investment.

Like i was on olx and all i was seeing was lock processors with single slot gpus advertized as gaming. So i was wonder if people were will to buy better gaming stuff. 

Build

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

Like i was on olx and all i was seeing was lock processors with single slot gpus advertized as gaming.

whats wrong with i5 6500 + asus ares 3 for gaming? o.O

locked cpu + single slot card :D

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

13 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

Like i was on olx and all i was seeing was lock processors with single slot gpus advertized as gaming. So i was wonder if people were will to buy better gaming stuff. 

OLX is junk. There are people here who think a GTX 260 is worth more than a GTX 750 Ti.

45 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

OLX is junk. There are people here who think a GTX 260 is worth more than a GTX 750 Ti.

IFKR. i got a pentium 4 for 3k. and it said gaming pc can play miniclip games. and with a gpu all the new games

Build

Spoiler