VR + Periferall integration idea.

Hey and hallo fellow nerds!  I`m sure i`m not the only one that recently has seen this video. 

Such an awsome idea. and the amount of immersion this would add to the Sim games is just to damn good!

I did tho realise, as i watched the video. that this was only what we, the audiance would be seeing (atleast with this tecnuiq)
and i started to think.

I`ve bin seeing people with the dk1 and dk2 having put some kind of camera or tracker in the front (have had no idea what it actually did).
Wich got me thinking about another peace of teknology.

The new Webcam that Razer has launched. and its features. if they could be integrated with some tinkering or even at a later VR headset version. Man, wouldent that rock! (and work)?
as i understood the way the Stargazer works, it only shows stuff within a pre determened range? not sure. but thinking about that the Vive allready has a camera on it.
that they would be adding cameras to the upcoming versions.

But yeah, i`m sure theres someone out there with a bit more knowlege of how the Stargazer works.
And if it would possebly work at all, for people with scripting and coding skills to add it as an game overlay (if it would be mountable to the front of the cv1 at all).

searched for this today and didn`t find anything, so i thougt i`d throw the idea out there!

what are your thougts?

CPU: i7 8700k, 4.9ghz 1.29v llc1  Motherboard: Asus Z370-i G  Ram: Trident-Z 3200mhz->3866 cl17,17,37
GPU: Strix Oc 1080ti 2075mhz  Case: aNcase M1
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500gb, x2 Raid 0 PSU: Corsair SF600 SFX
Display: Acer Predator x34 100hz 1440p  
Cooling: Celsius C24  Operating System: W10   

*peripheral

Sorry.

32 minutes ago, ChickenNugget said:

*peripheral

Sorry.

don`t worry :) thx tho!

CPU: i7 8700k, 4.9ghz 1.29v llc1  Motherboard: Asus Z370-i G  Ram: Trident-Z 3200mhz->3866 cl17,17,37
GPU: Strix Oc 1080ti 2075mhz  Case: aNcase M1
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500gb, x2 Raid 0 PSU: Corsair SF600 SFX
Display: Acer Predator x34 100hz 1440p  
Cooling: Celsius C24  Operating System: W10