Pokemon emulator games

DocBrown

Hey i was just wondering what are your favourite pokemon games that are on a emlator?

17 minutes ago, DocBrown said:

Hey i was just wondering what are your favourite pokemon games that are on a emlator?

I really enjoyed Pokémon Platinum 

• CPU: AMD athlon  860k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2
  • RAM:2x4gb HyperX Fury
  • GPU: XFX R9 380 4gb
  • Case: NXZT S340
  • PSU: EVGA 650G
  • Display: BenQ GL2460HM
  • Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard: Corsair k60 
  • Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 (white
  • Sound Logitech g430
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

•  

My first and favorite Pokemon game Emerald of course! I think Emerald is a good example because it has a lot of post-game activities such as the battle frontier, contest ribbons and legendary hunts like the infamous braille puzzle for the regis or the map hunt for Latias-os.

I would assume the 3rd "wrap up" game in each generation would be the best bet if Hoenn isn't satisfying for you. As for myself I haven't played much beyond Generation 5.

I can't really recommend Yellow just because it's so old and I don't think it had a lot of post game activity.

Crystal or Platinum would probably be equivalent to Emerald for some of the same reasons.

I've never played BW2, but I do plan to emulate them some day since I did like my White version.

Oh and don't forget xD Gale of Darkness!

Have you ever played Pokemon? Emerald would probably be the best place to start, then Fire Red or Leaf Green, then Platinum. 

• 2 weeks later...

well i would say emerald and fire red Are the best pokemon games to play on emulaor
:3 and soon (once citra emulator finish) we will get the pokemon x/y etc.. with the real 3d graphics