laptop suggestion for everyday use

vishalaestro

suggest a laptop from this website http://www.flipkart.com/laptops/pr?p[]=facets.price_range%255B%255D%3DRs.%2B30001%2B-%2BRs.%2B40000&sid=6bo%2Cb5g&layout=grid my max budget is RS 35000 i don't need a gaming capable laptop this is for my friend who is a casual gamer who plays only max of nfs mostwanted graphics type of games .i need best keyboard,touchpad,better battery life,better build quality and resonable good speakers bluetooth is a must.totally its; laptop for a student and for a home user.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see your maximum budget that well, and is that RS an Indian Rupee? If it is than its around €500 (in EU) and around $650 (USA) that's a decent budget for casual gaming and doing regular things. A Dell Inspiron 15R and the HP Pavilion G6Z 2200 are some good options. I would recommend you the HP because its a bit more powerful for gaming and has a decent price. And it has also Bluetooth :-D

The battery life of both laptops is around 3/4 hours and they got some good build quality. But don't go buy something cheaper than that because it would scarify some good build and hardware quality. Btw those laptops do have traditional harddrives so don't smash them hard.

But I don't know if those laptops are available in India. And if you found them go to any (big) electronic shop nearby and test them out and ask for detailed specifications. Hopefully I helped you a bit out.

[h=1][/h]

[h=1][/h]

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

To add a minor point, If the budget conversion is off or those systems aren't available in your country, for a casual gaming machine an AMD APU is FAR superior to an intel integrated graphics solution.

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

To add a minor point, If the budget conversion is off or those systems aren't available in your country, for a casual gaming machine an AMD APU is FAR superior to an intel integrated graphics solution.
I totally forgot that,

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r: