My First Build!

Jesmund

Specs: 

MB: Z77

CPU: 3570K

GPU: GTX 670

RAM: 16 GB

My first build so don't be so harsh. :3

And the pic isin't very good, cuz i couldn't get my camera to work proberly.

Maybe i'll upload more later?

Enjoy if you can!  :D

post-9023-0-71130700-1379784251.jpg

I'd like to see this! Followed :)

Looks like a nice build and the picture looks ok but it would have been nice to see more pictures, Also if you can you should add more info about it like what z77 motherboard is it for example.  =P

Looks like a nice build and the picture looks ok but it would have been nice to see more pictures, Also if you can you should add more info about it like what z77 motherboard is it for example.  =P

Ok its a realy old and crappy mb but i i'll buy a Sabertooth soon. :)

I'd like to see this! Followed :)

Thanks! 

Very nice specs for a first build! Well very nice specs for any build actually :P

So you bought a k-series CPU, you know what you have to do now... Overclock that baby! It would be blasphemy if you didn't ;)

Ofcourse I want more pics and I would also be interested in some benchmark results!

Quick system specs: MotherboardAsus P5Q-PRO CPUIntel Q9550 @ 3.7 ghz GPUEVGA Geforce GTX 570 HD superclocked RAM6 gigs of ddr2-800 (ouch) DrivesSeagate 320 GB drive for windows and some apps, Seagate 1000 GB drive for games and documents OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit If you think its bad... it runs crysis 3 (almost) maxed out: youtu.be/dL3PNorbub8

Project [bBB]: This is a clickable link

Just realised I gave you my 100th post... Dayum be happy with it lol :)

Quick system specs: MotherboardAsus P5Q-PRO CPUIntel Q9550 @ 3.7 ghz GPUEVGA Geforce GTX 570 HD superclocked RAM6 gigs of ddr2-800 (ouch) DrivesSeagate 320 GB drive for windows and some apps, Seagate 1000 GB drive for games and documents OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit If you think its bad... it runs crysis 3 (almost) maxed out: youtu.be/dL3PNorbub8

Very nice specs for a first build! Well very nice specs for any build actually :P

So you bought a k-series CPU, you know what you have to do now... Overclock that baby! It would be blasphemy if you didn't ;)

Ofcourse I want more pics and I would also be interested in some benchmark results!

Thanks! And i will be oc'ing after i get my h100i in some time now. :)

Just realised I gave you my 100th post... Dayum be happy with it lol :)

I will !:D

Thanks! And i will be oc'ing after i get my h100i in some time now. :)

Excellent hehehe