Temps running 2 gpus + cpu on 240mm rad?

So my case is pretty cramped already with the 240mm rad u top, and my custom midplate on the bottom of the case. Right now my single 780 ti is starting to chug at 1440p, so I've been looking around for some cheap used 780 ti's,

One things is that unless I do some heavy mods on the case, I wont be able to fit a 340mm rad in the front, or a 120mm rad in the back. The 120mm rad in the back might be easier to do, but it would have to be held in with something jankey like zipties, because the C70 isnt wide enough to have a rad there.

I got nf f12s on the rad, and they run around 60% most of the time. The current gpu temps with the overvolted bios, and 1260mhz is low 50C during moderate loads, and mid 50C under continuous heavy loads.

Tldr, my question is weather the coolant temps would exceed 60C if I had 2 780ti's and a cpu on the same loop? I just want to know if its doable until I figure out how to fit extra rads in the case.

I would likely return the gpu clocks to stock, and flash the original bios to lower the volts, and my cpu is not overvolted to reach its clocks, so I dont thing it will add much heat into the loop.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

It might be fine but still I would not recommend it. It potentially could kill your pump if your liquid does reaches above 60C.

With one CPU and 2 GPU's you should have a total of 480mm rad space or even 360mm at least.

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

2 hours ago, Limecat86 said:

It might be fine but still I would not recommend it. It potentially could kill your pump if your liquid does reaches above 60C.

With one CPU and 2 GPU's you should have a total of 480mm rad space or even 360mm at least.

Yea, its what i figured. I was hoping I could reuse my current block if I upgraded to a 980ti or a newer pascal card, but they change slightly every generation breaking compatibility with old blocks.

I might be able to jam a 120mm rad into the rear 120mm fan slot, but it will be hella tight with the runs.

There is also the chance of the psu calling it quits, because the cx series isnt known for its quality. Pretty much everything other than cost is in favor of selling the 780ti and getting a better single gpu, but the price is still very steep. Maybe getting a used 980ti once pascal comes out would be an option.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

My general rule of thumb is that you want a minimum of 120mm of radiator space per chip in a loop. Obviously there are many factors like rad thickness, FPI, and fans being used. While your core temps may look cooler than air, your fluid temps will be really high which can, like LimeCat said, cause damage to your pump. High fluid temps can also cause soft tubing to cloud rapidly and begin leaching into your loop (yes even Advanced LRT will at high temps). Mayhems actually did a test one time and once the fluid temps got around the 45C mark, soft tubing began to have issues. If you are going with rigid tubing, then that doesn't matter at all. 

5 hours ago, EX1 said:

My general rule of thumb is that you want a minimum of 120mm of radiator space per chip in a loop. Obviously there are many factors like rad thickness, FPI, and fans being used. While your core temps may look cooler than air, your fluid temps will be really high which can, like LimeCat said, cause damage to your pump. High fluid temps can also cause soft tubing to cloud rapidly and begin leaching into your loop (yes even Advanced LRT will at high temps). Mayhems actually did a test one time and once the fluid temps got around the 45C mark, soft tubing began to have issues. If you are going with rigid tubing, then that doesn't matter at all. 

The 120mm per component came back when parts used less then 100W per, so I would much rather change it to that.

So 120mm/140mm per 100W worth of heat you are adding to the loop.

Of course, you can get away with less, but that means heat on par or worse the air coolers or much louder fans.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.