hey guys can i use 2 7.1 surround system as a single sound system

FeltyKat

i got 2 7.1 surround sound system i have been thinking of this so i posted this here to know you guys suggestions 

Could be hard to make them work so there is no desync, in theory it is possible but if it will still be a 7.1 system, you will only get more decibels out of it. There is no 14.2 sound systems out there. I am just wondering where would you plug all this in to, i really think that you will have a bad time if you use both, even if you have a discrete sound-card and use that seperate from the the mobo to run them both you'll have two different sounds. You could use the to output two different thing tho if you have enough outputs though. 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

So how high were you when you thought of this? :P

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

i drank 4 red bull cans

You drank 4 red bull cans? What temp did they have to get to for you to be able to do that? That must have buenes tour mouth on that way worse than pizza.

Either way when you say 7.1 pc style 7.1 or hifi home theater style 7.1?

You drank 4 red bull cans? What temp did they have to get to for you to be able to do that? That must have buenes tour mouth on that way worse than pizza.

Either way when you say 7.1 pc style 7.1 or hifi home theater style 7.1?

pc style 7.1

pc style 7.1

Then just use some 3.5mm splitters and change the volumes to be at the same level. Be aware you will loose some volume when using the splitters just as you would any other time you would be using them.