Don't Drop Your iPhone 6S in an Expanding Sponge Ball!

RicHaj

Ok, so absolutely fair warning, you are about to same some duuuuuuuuuuumb shit. 

If you don't want to see the video above (or give the guy who made it hits) here is the run of events:

This channel is mostly about a dude that does ''stress tests'' on Phones, dropping them on Boiling water, from heights etc etc... So there is some dumb stuff going on, but one might even classified it as a curiosity and trivia learning for certain scenarios and to see if a phone can survive certain silly conditions.

However, if you care about common sense, scientific methods of testing or any form of inteligence you should brace yourself.

Not going to describe the whole video, but let's just say that at some point in it, dude has an Iphone 6 inside a glass bowl filled with expanding foam and his solution to get it out is hitting the glass with a hammer and the prying the broken glass WITH HIS BARE HANDS WITHOUT WEARING A GLOVE.

Amazing stuff really.......

It's called clickbait. If you're retarded enough to stress test a phone of any kind in a scenario that won't happen then it's not useful for anything other than cheap ass entertainment.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

6 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

It's called clickbait. If you're retarded enough to stress test a phone of any kind in a scenario that won't happen then it's not useful for anything other than cheap ass entertainment.

and easy money for the "content" creator. looking at you techrax

We had funny incident last year in my building. One of my female colleagues dropped her iphone 5s in the toilet while taking a shit. Apparently checking her facebook were necessity...

Our toilets are from this type

aid253056-728px-Use-a-Squat-Toilet-Step-

so it was gone before she can retrieve it. Of course at the time we did not had any idea because she did not told anyone for this.

But after a day there was a clogging (the smell was awful). Later that day the workman who managed to clear it bring to me the source of the clog - it was her iphone and asked me what to to with it. /our building is 3 floors, the phone was retrieved from the basement filter system/

I knew whose it was from the moment I saw it because of the custom engraved name. I laughed my ass off. So I decided to deliver it to her personally the way it was in clear plastic bag (as it was cover in shit). Her expression was priceless. While I gave it to her I managed to say "I told you iphone is a shit brand". Its the funniest memory from my job in the last 8 years.

ps. And no, the phone was not working for her utmost regret (I don`t know what she hoped for, ahahah :D ).

ps 2. I know my english suck, deal with it. ;P

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

7 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

So, here is the thing.... yes, It's clickbait... but there is ''Clickbait'' and then there is video of a guy HANDLING BROKEN GLASS WITH HIS BARE HANDS WHILE NOT WEARING GLOVES. And that's the part that gets me...

28 minutes ago, RicHaj said:

So, here is the thing.... yes, It's clickbait... but there is ''Clickbait'' and then there is video of a guy HANDLING BROKEN GLASS WITH HIS BARE HANDS WHILE NOT WEARING GLOVES. And that's the part that gets me...

lol

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I love how in the beginning of the video there is no band-aid on his finger, then after he said he worked an hour on getting the glass all off, he has a band-aid on one of his fingers. I thought that knife was going to snap and shatter they way he was using it as a pry bar. 

Also, the way this guy talks and explains shit makes me want to smash my head into a wall. My god, everything about that was terrible.