Samsung 850 Evo warranty return?

KezzaMcFezza
Go to solution Solved by DXMember,
2 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Okay, with a phone call?

you can do it either with a phone call or by opening a support ticket on their webpage

Does anybody know how to get another 850 EVO as my one died on me a couple of months ago? amazon's return policy has ran out as always xD. (i have a 5 year limited warranty on my SSD)

Thanks in advance :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

contact samsung support to arrange RMA

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

2 minutes ago, DXMember said:

contact samsung support to arrange RMA

Okay, with a phone call?

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

2 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Okay, with a phone call?

you can do it either with a phone call or by opening a support ticket on their webpage

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

21 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Does anybody know how to get another 850 EVO as my one died on me a couple of months ago? amazon's return policy has ran out as always xD. (i have a 5 year limited warranty on my SSD)

Thanks in advance :P

Their RMA process is really smooth.  They emailed me an overnight shipping label on a Monday and I had mine back in my hands by that Friday.  I didn't even have a receipt so they went off of the manufactured date for the serial number I provided them.

Call Samsung Customer Support and they'll route you through to the electronic storage department.  If I remember correctly, their office is Monday through Friday.  After talking with them, they will email you a form to complete.  Once you complete it and return, they will email you a UPS shipping label (not sure how they's handle your location).  Expect about a day turn around and they'll mail out the new or repaired drive.  They email you updates throughout the entire process.

Hope that helped.

1 minute ago, done12many2 said:

Their RMA process is really smooth.  They emailed me an overnight shipping label on a Monday and I had mine back in my hands by that Friday.  I didn't even have a receipt so they went off of manufacture date for the serial number I provided them.

Call Samsung Customer support and they'll route you through to the electronic storage department.  If I remember correctly, their office is Monday through Friday.  After talking with them, they will email you a form to complete.  Once you complete it and return, they will email you a UPS shipping label (not sure how they's handle your location).  Expect about a day turn around and they'll mail out the new or repaired drive.  They email you updates throughout the entire process.

Hope that helped.

That makes it more clear. Thanks!