Question about buying Nexus 5

I desperately need a new phone and plan on buying the Nexus 5 right at launch. I usually don't buy things at launch but don't really have a choice in this case. So my question is how do I ensure getting a 5 right at launch? I think I remember the 4 having supply problems and I don't want to have to wait. Is there an account I should enter my Credit Card number into or make any other preparations with?

Preorder it I guess...

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Does it work like preordering a game or something like that? I just had a friend tell me that it was really hard for him to get the 4 when it came out. Will I have to be sitting at a computer pushing F5 until it's available for pre-order?

Does it work like preordering a game or something like that? I just had a friend tell me that it was really hard for him to get the 4 when it came out. Will I have to be sitting at a computer pushing F5 until it's available for pre-order?

pre order it quickly and there is a definite guarantee you will get the phone but if you wait yes like the Nexus 4 there will probably be a load of supply issues.

It's impossible to know even if there will be a pre-order or it might just go on sale, wait until it is announced and there will be articles on availability and whether there will be a pre-order, either way you probably will have to just log on when whichever goes live and hope for the best.

There are some things you can do to in advance, add your credit or debit card to your Google Account and check all your account is in order, therefore when the pre-order/sale goes live you won't loose precious minutes adding your info then and potentially slipping in the queue.

Will the account I buy it with be my google play account?

That's my plan, just hope that Google has plenty of the nexus 5 ready to ship when its time, just need to hope I manage to get one at lunch like most of us.

I tried HTC and Samsung android phone and this time am going to try going plane old Vanilla but I might try out the Cyanogenmod sometime too.

Cry Havoc!