Monitor looking like shit

Sebbydo

Hey I am having some trouble with my friends monitor looking realy washed out and faded(it's 1080p) and so is mine and mine looks normal.

are you using VGA?

9 minutes ago, Sebbydo said:

Hey I am having some trouble with my friends monitor looking realy washed out and faded(it's 1080p) and so is mine and mine looks normal.

specs and monitor?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Try all of these-

• Switch over to a digital signal like DVI-D, HDMI, or DisplayPort depending on your monitor and output device connectivity options.
    • VGA or other analog inputs (DVI-I?) have an analog signal, which can degrade due to a number of factors such as loose connections, cable length, or cable degradation. With digital signals, you won't experience degradation- the signal either gets there, or it doesn't. 
  • Switch to sRGB picture mode through your monitor's settings. If you can't find it, 'RGB' or 'Photo' should do in a pinch.
  • Find the ICC profile for your monitor on the CD that came with it or from its online support page.
    • If the company hasn't made one, see if you can find a user-calibrated ICC profile online. Take note of what picture mode (Standard, sRGB, Photo) the profile was made for.
    • You can also use profiles made for larger/smaller versions of your own monitor (E.g- the 24" BenQ EW 2440L and the 27" BenQ EW 2740L)

If you can't change this through the aforementioned steps or changing settings in through your monitor's onboard menu and your display preferences, something might be broken.

What monitor is this? We really cant help you if you dont provide us with any specs.

Intel Core i7 6700K@4,3GHz - Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 - Evga SuperNova 750W PSU - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD - Gainward GTX 1080 GS - BenQ xl2411T 144hz - Cooler Master Haf-X Big Tower Nvidia Edition

8 hours ago, Crusader93 said:

What monitor is this? We really cant help you if you dont provide us with any specs.

it's a acer one i'm not to sure what modle

13 minutes ago, Sebbydo said:

it's a acer one i'm not to sure what modle

Find out.. Look on the back for the white or yellow label with print all over it. Should list a model #.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2