Weird dream

Gr4bYoGatzFOO

So anyway last night I had the craziest dream. TL;DR I ended up meeting Linus and shooting someone in self defense. lol

So the dream started off with me working at LTT trying to edit a video for hours and wasting time. The LTT location wasn't at the warehouse, it was in a home like the last location. So anyway I waste hours trying to edit and getting nothing done. As I'm sitting at the desk like an idiot not knowing how to edit I look around and notice Brandon doing something on a computer. I noticed someone else at a PC but they werent working. Then I have to pee and go into the bathroom but for some reason I cant pee and waste hours in the bathroom not peeing or knowing wth to do. Then some how I met Linus and he was pretty cool, he also didn't seem to mind that I wasted hours and got nothing done. Besides thinking he was really cool I thought he was a moron for not caring that I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I go back to having to pee and go down stairs and remember this house looking huge. I end up in a basement with brick walls all alone walking to the bathroom with my mountain bike and then it gets crazy. As I'm walking with my bike all alone some guy comes up and punches me in the face but I quickly recover, pull out my Glock and start shooting him a lot. Some how during this he stabbed me in the right side of my hip. I don't really remember anything after that but I thought this dream was so crazy I had to share.

Linus wanted to stab you for not doing your job.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I had one where I was kidnapped in minecraft by withers and then I ran away to some mountain where villagers helped me and then I went to another village in another area grinding for money and equipment and then I sold it, went to the withers place and then killed them all

yea

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.