AM2+ Scrap up

Hey guys I am a bit new to the form and pc building! i have been following components and such for almost a year now and have learned a lot! Well what i am here for is help. I am rebuilding an old pc i had in the garage and it does not have a cpu or cooler. I was hoping some parts can be identified and for you to help me pick out a new cpu and heatsink! The board is am2+ and i will be putting in a hd 7770. This is really just meant for cs:go web browsing and light tasks. Looking at some parts I could see they are very outdated and are expensive at that performance. I will be willing to buy a cpu heat sink and even more ram. What does LTT forum think? 

Also I need a cheap wireless solution. I right now only have a samsung 2009 wireless lan adapter.

Your board will fit am3 and am2+ cpus, see if there are any used 3-4 core amd cpus in these sockets near your place. For the heatsink, just get any heatsink and/or thermal paste that fits in an amd mount(assuming you don't oc)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W