Best cheap 120hx moniter

tinyexo1

Go with a Korean panel. Qnix Wasabi mango, one of those. If you use pixel perfect you won't get dead pixels, it'll just be a bit of backlight bleed 

I have tried many monitors under the 800 dollar price range, and i have to say that the Benq XL series beats all the TN panels in color performance. It also is lightning fast, and i actually do not miss the Dell g-sync monitor i just returned due to intense backlight bleed. Tearing is absolutely minimal on this screen, and im having a hard time justifying the 800 dollar price point of g-sync monitors. I have not tried the IPS g-sync 165hz models though, so i really cant speak on their behalf. But i have had the Asus Rog Swift PG278Q, which i actually think was kind of a let down in case of color, and it really was not by any means faster than my Benq XL2411T. 

Therefore i felt i paid 800 dollars for 1440P, 3 inches more and a g-sync module, which i had a really hard time justifying. 

As mentioned, i have not tried the IPS variants, but they have alot of problems with both IPS glow and Backlight bleeding. So i wont be switching screens anymore before they actually release screens with minimal problems, and screens that are actually worth the cost. Also remember that 1440P on a 27inch monitor almost look like what 1080P does on a 24inch monitor(1440P is a little better), but it also requires almost double horsepower than 1080P does. In my opinion 1080P looks absolutely horrible on a 27inch monitor, so i recommend that you have at least a gtx 980 if you want a 1440P screen.

My recommendation for you is the Benq XL2411Z. In my opinion the best color by far within the TN panel market, and no monitor is faster than it. Until the gaming monitor market is more stable with less defect monitors at the 800 dollar price market, you should choose the Benq. It is relatively cheap for what you get, and i have loved it for many years now, and i will keep using it until something really good comes out, that justifyes the upgrade in both price and picture quality.

Choose the Benq, best monitor i have tried of all the monitors i have had in the 700dollar market and down. For gaming it is a no brainer.

Intel Core i7 6700K@4,3GHz - Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 - Evga SuperNova 750W PSU - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD - Gainward GTX 1080 GS - BenQ xl2411T 144hz - Cooler Master Haf-X Big Tower Nvidia Edition