corsair link wtf?

Is anybody having a problem with corsair link not responding? ive uninstalled and reinstalled about a million times and still cant keep it running.  

I can't tell you how many times I've had a "corrupt" install. In fact, in my event viewer I had hundreds of "critical" statuses detailing/outlining the program failed to start. It's something that I wish Corsair would spend more time on, rather than spending time making other things. It's unfortunate that Corsair has let their software dev team become so complacent, and leaving us the consumer in the dust. 

It's also unfortunate that with their HUGE product sales spike, that they're not putting more money back into software development.

Cheers!

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

1 hour ago, Drixen said:

I can't tell you how many times I've had a "corrupt" install. In fact, in my event viewer I had hundreds of "critical" statuses detailing/outlining the program failed to start. It's something that I wish Corsair would spend more time on, rather than spending time making other things. It's unfortunate that Corsair has let their software dev team become so complacent, and leaving us the consumer in the dust. 

It's also unfortunate that with their HUGE product sales spike, they'd put more money back into software development.

Cheers!

i know. i like the idea of link, but the execution is terrible. i agree completely. 

5 minutes ago, Bigheart said:

i know. i like the idea of link, but the execution is terrible. i agree completely. 

Totally! The execution is horrendous, to be honest lol. Terrible is too nice :-P

It's just mind blowing how they made something that they were so passionate about, but basically left it in beta-stage, it's mind blowing actually... the software platform has ALWAYS been broken, since day 1. Sure, with patches you'd assume leap improvements, but it's definitely not the case.. it's more like they're just adding more clutter, and less innovation.

Derrr..... it sounds like Blackberry all over again. Started as a wonder, halfway it turned complacent and then their conclusion was not to put anymore effort and eventually kill themselves. They got resurrected with the idea of taking another vision (Android), and make it a stagnant company from then forward to current times.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

2 hours ago, Drixen said:

Totally! The execution is horrendous, to be honest lol. Terrible is too nice :-P

It's just mind blowing how they made something that they were so passionate about, but basically left it in beta-stage, it's mind blowing actually... the software platform has ALWAYS been broken, since day 1. Sure, with patches you'd assume leap improvements, but it's definitely not the case.. it's more like they're just adding more clutter, and less innovation.

Derrr..... it sounds like Blackberry all over again. Started as a wonder, halfway it turned complacent and then their conclusion was not to put anymore effort and eventually kill themselves. They got resurrected with the idea of taking another vision (Android), and make it a stagnant company from then forward to current times.

the same can be said of the corsair utility engine, but for different reasons. the way they marketed it was that you would have complete control of your peripherals a with very intuitive software. but in reality, its very difficult to work with.