No bootable device?

Jordaynian

So just today I built my own PC, and when I powered it on it said no bootable device, press any key to reset. How do I fix this?

not yet it just said that when i powered it on

You should also search for the name of the drive on the side of your screen to see all the bootable devices

Go into the bios for sure go threw the motherboard manual to find the key to mash

Get a usb thumb drive,google some "how to make a bootable windows usb" most will guide you to use rufus. Download the .iso file of windows from getintopc.com. After you follow the guides plug it to your pc. Power on and hit f12 or f2 itll take you to the bios. Go to boot menu or boot order and put the usb first or just boot to the usb. The windows will guide you to install to the hdd or ssd. After you install go back to the bios and place the hdd or ssd first in the boot order. 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567]