HTPC/Plex Server Build

msh

Hi.. I just got some used parts from a friend that I'm going to use for at HTPC/Plex Server build. The parts are

CPU: i5-3570K

RAM: 16GB Hyper-X

Motherboard: MSI B75A-G41

Drives: Got em covered

So the only parts I'll need is a case/CPU FAN and PSU. For the case I've considered the Fractal Design Node 605 or Silverstone GD7.

For the CPU fan I haven't considered anything. Not sure what will fit into either of the cases?
For PSU I've considered eitehr a CX430 or maybe a Seasonic S12II Bronze 350Watt.. I'm guessing that it won't be a power house and 350w would be enough to power it + 4-5 HDDs

What should I get?

Thanks

so for the cpu cooler i would go for the Noctua NH-L9I, overkill but silent, its also low profile a should easily fit in to the case. For the psu, im  guessing this media server is going to be on 24/7, a gold rated psu would probably be better in the long run, the Corsair 450 Watt CS450M is gold and it has the wattage left to add more HDD

Thanks for the reply. Seems like a good choice of components.. The Gold PSU would be a fine choice I guess. I'm planning to do some virtualization as well it's not gonna be on 24/7 but still. :)