iOS7 iPad review!

megadarkwood

I'm not really that good at reviews, but I will try my best! :D

Ascetics:

In my opinion, iOS7 looks much better on iPhones and iPods. It just looks to big on iPads. Even though it looks too big, it is still stunning and beautiful to look at! The gyroscopic icons feature (Icons move with your iPad/eyes) just looks amazing even though it is so subtle. The only problem is when you click on a folder it takes up your whole screen, this is the reason why I have moved away from using folders.

Performance:

I am using a second generation iPad, so that is most likely the reason why sometimes I get lag when opening the control panel or spotlight (I will talk about these later). I guess that on a iPhone 5 or the new 5S there wont be any of this lag.

New features:

There are a few new features to iOS7 that are familiar to me (as an android user) but just "Placed" a little differently:

swipe.gif

Picture source: http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2013/09/how-to-use-ios-7/

These features can be very helpful when you need to do some simple things like change your brightness or something, the pivtures above are for iPhone/iPod but they are very similar to iPads, just that the spotlight does not take up the whole page and same for control center. The notifications panel is the same as before, just with a different look and a few new things to it.

Thats it for now but I will update soon! :D (Screenshots also coming soon)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

on the performance note and how you said there would be now lag on 5 and 5s this is true i have an iphone 5 no lag or anything but i will try my brothers iphone 4 to see if the lag problem arises

I'm using an iPhone 4s, no lagg at all. maybe a little bit slower with the animations but no changes in user experience, overall I dislike the theme layout but it works, meh.